Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
ORDERING & PAYMENT
Orders can be placed securely via our website at www.rockittots.com. Our current payment gateway is the secure and trusted portal, Paypal. Payment can be made either using your Paypal account (if you have one) or using any major debit or credit card.
Where you are in possession of a valid discount code, this may be applied to your basket AFTER entering your payment information and BEFORE you confirm your order. Payment is not accepted until you confirm your order on the last page of the checkout process.
Once you have completed your order, you will receive an automatic confirmation email from Rock It Tots. If you believe you have correctly completed the checkout process, but do not receive any such email, please contact us at email@example.com.
I do my best to dispatch all non-personalised items within 2-5 working days. Please allow 5-7 working days for personalised items and parent/child sets and up to 2 weeks for leggings, dresses etc. Whilst I do my utmost best to stick to these time-scales, please do bear in mind that peak periods such as the run up to Christmas or during sales or promotions may result in an extra wait. I aim to please though, so if you need something in a hurry, just get in touch via email and I'll do my best to get your order to you ASAP!
All orders are currently shipped via Royal Mail's 1st Class service and should arrive 1-2 days after dispatch, however, please allow up to 14 days.
UK P&P is £2.95 or FREE over £30.
Republic of Ireland P&P is a flat rate of £4.50.
Rest of World
|Under 250g||£4.50 GBP|
|Over 250g||£6.50 GBP|
NON-RECEIPT OF GOODS
If a UK order has not been received 14 days after receipt of your dispatch confirmation, please verify that your parcel is not being held by a neighbour or local sorting office and then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow up to 30 days for delivery of orders outwith the UK. If you have not received your order 30 days after dispatch, please contact us at email@example.com.
Refunds for orders that have not been received will only be processed once the minimum timescales above have been exceeded.
If you wish to return any item within 14 days of receipt, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions and stating the reason for return.
To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and it must be returned within 14 days of notification of intent to return. Once we have received your item(s) and have satisfied ourselves that they are in resaleable condition, we will process a refund to your original method of payment within 5 working days.
This policy does not apply to gift cards or personalised items. Personalised items may only be returned for refund if faulty.
We are happy to exchange any item for any reason with the exception of personalised items. Personalised items can only be exchanged if faulty. Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to exchange an item(s).
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item, however, we offer free P&P on exchanged items.
We recommend that you use a tracked method of delivery and obtain proof of postage. We cannot be held responsible for any packages lost in transit before arriving at Rock It Tots HQ.
If we have not contacted you with regard to your return/exchange within 7 working days of posting, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The above is in addition to your statutory rights as laid out by UK law.
ACCURACY OF IMAGES, COLOURS & SIZES
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear on the site. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate. Age ranges for sizes are standard.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term “Rock It Tots” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 7 Manse Road, Glasgow, G78 3EU. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.