Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
ORDERING & PAYMENT
Orders can be placed securely via our website at www.littlewhirlwinds.co.uk.
Our payment process is securely hosted by Paypal, Stripe, ApplePay or GooglePay. Payment is taken upon confirmation of your order.
Where you are in possession of a valid discount code, this may be applied to your basket AFTER entering your payment information and BEFORE you confirm your order. Payment is not accepted until you confirm your order on the last page of the checkout process.
Once you have completed your order, you will receive an automatic confirmation email from Little Whirlwinds. If you believe you have correctly completed the checkout process, but do not receive any such email, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that all Little Whirlwinds items are handmade/printed to order.
As each item is created uniquely for each customer, please note that the turnaround time between order and dispatch can be up to 2-3 weeks (although orders containing printed items only are likely to be quicker than this). If you need something before a certain date, please do get in touch via email prior to ordering and I will let you know if I can pull some strings to meet your requirements. Whilst I do my utmost best to stick to these time-scales, please do bear in mind that peak periods such as the run up to Christmas, school holidays or during sales or promotions may result in an extra wait.
UK P&P is a flat rate of £2.45 which gets you Royal Mail 1st class recorded delivery. P&P on orders over £35 is completely FREE!
Postage to Republic of Ireland is £2.95 and you can check Rest of World rates here.
Rest of World
Orders for delivery outside Europe may incur customs charges. This is entirely beyond our control and you have sole responsibility for paying these charges.
NON-RECEIPT OF GOODS
If a UK order has not been received 14 days after receipt of your dispatch confirmation, please verify that your parcel is not being held by a neighbour or local sorting office and then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow up to 30 days for delivery of orders outwith the UK. If you have not received your order 30 days after dispatch, please contact us at email@example.com.
Refunds for orders that have not been received will only be processed once the minimum timescales above have been exceeded.
If you wish to return any item, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receipt, using the format below.
To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and returned to us within 14 days of your notice of intent to return. Once we have received your item(s) and have satisfied ourselves that they are in resaleable condition, we will process a refund to your original method of payment within 5 working days.
This policy does not apply to gift cards or personalised items. Personalised items may only be returned for refund if faulty.
(Please copy and paste this format into an email addressed to email@example.com)
Items to be returned:
Reason for return:
Exchange or Refund required?
I acknowledge that the cost of returning my item is my responsibility (Y/N)
We are happy to exchange any item for any reason with the exception of personalised items. Personalised items can only be exchanged if faulty. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to exchange an item(s).
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item, however, we offer free P&P on exchanged items.
We recommend that you use a tracked method of delivery and obtain proof of postage. We cannot be held responsible for any packages lost in transit before arriving at Little Whirlwinds.
If we have not contacted you with regard to your return/exchange within 7 working days of posting, please contact us at email@example.com for further information.
The above is in addition to your statutory rights as laid out by UK law.
All refunds include the original cost of P&P paid by the customer and will be made to the original payment method used to order.
ACCURACY OF IMAGES, COLOURS & SIZES
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear on the site. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate. Age ranges for sizes are standard and can be found on the product page and/or the FAQ page.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term “Little Whirlwinds” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 7 Manse Road, Glasgow, G78 3EU. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.